Research & Engineering
- 2D and 3D CAD modeling; Solidsworks and Mastercam.
- Custom test apparatus, fixture design, development, fabrication, and validation.
- Structural and thermal finite element analysis.
- Mechanism dynamics analysis.
- Computational fluid dynamics analysis.
- Interior/Exterior ballistics modeling, computations and analysis.
- Weapon system failure investigations.
- Altitude, temperature, humidity, rain, salt fog, sand, dust and others.
- Vibration, shock, acceleration, 12-20 meter drop and others.
Ballistic Testing & Analysis
- Weapon, ammunition and ballistic protection equipment.
- Small, medium, and large caliber direct fire testing up to 3 miles.
- Body armor, helmets, armor materials.
- Ultra high speed photography, radar instrumentation and data acquisition.
Destructive/Point of Failure Testing
- Determining corrective actions for product failures.
- Improving manufacturing processes and systems.
- Eliminating the risk of physical harm from product failures.
- Reducing financial costs associated with product failure/recalls.
- Analyzing regulatory standards required for product sales or exports.